We are looking for a PPC Manager to join the team.
Are you a PPC Account Executive looking for the next step in your career?
Do you want to work in an agile agency where you will have a big impact on campaigns from inception to delivery, and the direction of the business?
If you can answer YES to all of the above, you may be interested in the opportunity to join our young, growing team.
We are Move Digital, a digital marketing agency based in Brixton. We are passionate about delivering results for our clients, and go the extra mile to make it happen.
Our areas of focus are SEO and PPC (including Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram LinkedIn, and Snapchat) and our clients are from a wide variety of sectors, including higher education, law, sport, construction, luxury goods, and more. The wide variety of clients makes for a varied workload; no two days are ever the same.
- Based in London, or a commutable distance to London.
- A team player.
- Highly ambitious, keen to progress and make your mark in digital marketing.
- Keen interest in the digital marketing industry.
- An excellent communicator, in both the written and spoken word.
- Focused on generating results and profit for clients.
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum of 2 years’ agency experience.
- Experience of working on PPC campaigns at an agency is essential.
- Demonstrable results from Google and Paid Social campaigns you have run previously.
- Advanced keyword research skills.
- Google Adwords qualified.
- Excellent analytical experience, and an ability to devise strategies from your statistical findings.
- Experience with the following is essential; Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager.
- Experience with the following is desirable; Facebook Insights, Facebook/Instagram Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads Manager, Snapchat Ads Manager, Outbrain, Taboola.
- Excellent numeracy skills, and a highly analytical approach to PPC campaign management.
- Experience of A/B Split testing.
- Experience of building splash pages.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Devising long term and short term paid strategies on behalf of our PPC clients, including campaign budgeting.
- Initial set up, and ongoing management of multiple client PPC accounts.
- Establishing themselves as the main point of contact for all PPC clients.
- Effective tracking and reporting of PPC data and results to clients.
- Ensuring that all client accounts are on target, and delivering against the campaign’s KPIs.
Start date 03 March 2018.
E-mail your CV & covering letter to Geraint@movedigital.co.uk
We are not using a recruitment agency for this role.